¿Looking for where to stay in Ibiza? This small and heavenly island offers a variety of accommodations, modern, cheap and exclusive hotels, to spend a wonderful time with couples or couples with family. Ibiza is considered one of the must-see attractions that every beach and nature lover must know when in Spain. The feature of this website is to have the best fun in the world, and to transform itself every day to maximize its advantages. Below you will find a guide to the best sleeping areas in Ibiza.
If you are looking to dance all day and all night in a sunny and beautiful Mediterranean location, then of course Ibiza is the perfect place for you. In addition, this island is equally perfect for those travelers looking for the rural and quiet charm of the Mediterranean with great contrasts and a wide range of tourism options, from towns, resort clubs where the party never stops, to charming farms.
Ibiza is a small island of 147,914 inhabitants where you can easily move anywhere by car. From south to north it takes less than two hours. If you choose to rent a vehicle, it will be easier for you to move around the island and reach the different beaches and places of interest.
If not, it is good to keep in mind that the areas are very different from each other, there are areas more suitable for younger travelers who want to party and other quieter ones for those looking for a bit of peace and quiet.
That said, choosing the best area to stay in Ibiza is key to enjoying your vacation. In this article we see in detail the best areas to sleep.
Best areas to stay in Ibiza
- Ibiza Town, the central part of the island. View
- San Antonio, the second most important city on the island. View
- Playa d’en Bossa, the most famous beach in Ibiza. View
- Cala San Vicente, located on the vast sandy beach northwest of Ibiza, with blue waters. View
- Portinatx allows you to relax and be with your partner or family. View
- 1 The best areas to stay in Ibiza
- 1.1 Ibiza town (best area to stay in Ibiza)
- 1.2 Cala Tarida, the best area to enjoy the beach and sun
- 1.3 San Antonio de Portmany, lively nightlife
- 1.4 Santa Eulalia, relaxed and quiet atmosphere in a coastal area
- 1.5 Playa d’en Bossa, close to Ibiza’s most famous beach
- 1.6 Portinatx near the beach, restaurants, hotels and apartments
- 1.7 Cala Llonga, the best area to stay in Ibiza as a couple
- 1.8 Cala San Vicente, staying in the north of the island of Ibiza
- 1.9 Cala Talamanca, staying near one of the beaches closest to Ibiza town
- 1.10 Es Canar, sleeping in a popular destination on the east coast of Ibiza
- 2 Map
- 3 Where to stay in Ibiza and enjoy the island’s nightlife
The best areas to stay in Ibiza
Ibiza is a small city and municipality in the autonomous region of the Balearic Islands. Its main features are its tourism activities, services and small businesses. This is the ideal place to spend the hot summer day in the daytime and in the best nightclubs. The best places to sleep in Ibiza include:
Ibiza town (best area to stay in Ibiza)
Ibiza or Vila is the central part of the island with slightly more than 50,000 residents. Located between the beaches, it is an ideal place to enjoy an ideal tourist destination. Some parts of it, you can spend time with family, couples or friends, among which the most visited are:
- A very well preserved medieval historical center that collects information from the medieval or Renaissance times. It is considered a world heritage site and is a place that has shops, restaurants and bars.
- Barrios Marineros La Marina and SaPeña, must visits. During the day, you can enjoy food on the terraces, shops and restaurants, and in the evening you can have entertainment and pastime there.
- The Puig des Molins cemetery is a good place for lovers of history and archaeology.
All these and more operations are done on motorcycles or jeeps, and you can rent these motorcycles or jeeps in the city to go to areas that are not easily accessible. The idea is to go to the artisanal markets, which have been providing the best service to the city for more than 60 years.
Cala Tarida, the best area to enjoy the beach and sun
Cala tarida is the best place to stay in Ibiza, and you can enjoy the beach, especially if you are traveling with a family.
It is one of the longest and widest beaches in the west of the island. The crystal clear waters and fine white sand beaches make it a favorite of many people. Appreciating the turquoise and emerald green water is a real joy.
In Cala Tarida, you can enjoy an environment designed for families. There are shops where you can buy gifts, toys and equipment on the beach, bars, restaurants, and even comfortable places where you can swim on the beach. It has hotels, apartments and the best choice of holiday homes.
San Antonio de Portmany, lively nightlife
It is the second most important city in Ibiza. This is a place bathed in the sun, beaches and entertainment no longer wait. It also has places where you can stay on the island, visit and extend the experience of traveling in one of the most coveted places in the world. These include:
- Columbus Egg, a structure over 6 meters with a replica of the Caravel Santa María (Caravel Santa María).
- El Passeig del Mar, in San Antonio, you can admire the golden sands of the beach and taste local cuisine in different restaurants.
- Walk through the city and discover the maze or curious area behind the tourist part.
The best way to take advantage of tourism in San Antonio de Portmany is to rent a bicycle. This is the only way to explore the various regions of the region in a relaxing journey.
Santa Eulalia, relaxed and quiet atmosphere in a coastal area
For those looking for a quiet and relaxing atmosphere, this is a great choice for accommodation in Ibiza. An elegant, well-preserved coastal area offering countless shops, bars and restaurants to taste the cuisine of the region. You can see beautiful beaches, landscapes, old neighborhoods, promenades, and even piers.
It has designer boutiques, hippie markets and places for the best shopping. In addition, it has a Roman bridge and the Church of Our Lady. There is no doubt that this is an ideal destination for family trips or couples.
Playa d’en Bossa, close to Ibiza’s most famous beach
It is one of the favorite places of Italians, British and Germans, and the most famous beach in Ibiza. The entertainment area full of sun, beach, water and the best service in the town is nearly 3000 meters. However, in addition to providing space for young people who want to entertain, it also has a quiet family entertainment area.
It has the most famous nightclubs in the world, including Bora Bora (Bora Bora), Space, Hi Ibiza, Octan, etc. It also has a beach bar that provides you with the best relaxing service on a bed in Bali, the best food and music in the area. The best part is that it provides an excellent accommodation environment for all types of tourists.
Portinatx near the beach, restaurants, hotels and apartments
If you are looking for a place to relax and stay with your partner or family in Ibiza, Portinatx is recommended. It lacks a lot of tourist attractions, but the idyllic beaches here provide tranquility and tranquility away from the hustle and bustle. As for accommodation, it has adult hotels, holiday houses and family hotels. Most rooms have excellent sea views and bring entertainment to the family.
Cala Llonga, the best area to stay in Ibiza as a couple
It refers to one of the most famous beaches in Ibiza, where you can take your children and play with your family. They are more than 200 meters long, have crystal clear water and the best sand for a day.
It is characterized by:
- There are shallow water areas where children can engage in water activities.
- Ideal for beach activities, enjoy food, bars, games, gym and other services.
- It has shops, trade fairs and commercial premises, so nothing has been lost.
There is no doubt that this is the ideal place for a vacation and forget all the problems. Make full use of the peace and tranquility of its waters and the type of tourism conducted there. Although it does not have a nightlife, it is very fast to go to places with a lively atmosphere.
Cala San Vicente, staying in the north of the island of Ibiza
This is a wide beach, located in the northwest of Ibiza, with blue waters. It provides visitors with various services to let them know a part of the area and store their memories in a special place. You can enjoy the unobstructed seaside promenade and enjoy the characteristic sunshine and wind of the area.
From the moment you arrive at the place, you can see the majestic blue ocean. Cala San Vicente has received tourists from all over the world. Young people, adults, and children from different ethnic groups gather to make the most of all that the region’s nature has to offer. It has a wide range of sleeping places, bars, hotels, restaurants, clubs, etc.
Cala Talamanca, staying near one of the beaches closest to Ibiza town
This is the perfect balance between the tranquility of some beaches in Ibiza and the entertainment atmosphere of the rest of the city. Cala Talamanca is only 15 minutes away from the city, with light green waters, bridges and trails, perfect for exploring the area by bike or on foot.
This is the ideal place to spend a relaxing day with family and friends. As far as the service quotation is concerned, it is very complete. It has a bar, restaurant, water sports and beach sound system, allowing blind people to bathe alone. It also has showers, lifeguard lockers and a variety of services to spend a whole day on the beach.
Es Canar, sleeping in a popular destination on the east coast of Ibiza
Es Canar is on the island of Ibiza. There are several beaches within walking distance. In addition to being one of the places to stay in Ibiza, it is also one of the favorite destinations for young people to engage in water sports. It provides a wide range of services to make the most of the beach, including renting umbrellas, hammocks, restaurants, roller skates, hotels and more.
Where to stay in Ibiza and enjoy the island’s nightlife
Before going to Ibiza, you must plan the activities to be carried out. This allows you to enjoy the tourist area or take advantage of the nightlife that the city offers. Some of the favorite places on the island are:
Many people are looking for the best area to stay in Ibiza to enjoy with a couple or family. If it is a romantic evening for couples, the ideal choice is to rent a villa in the city. Dalt Vila citadel is a great destination, and its ancient streets allow you to enjoy various entertainment activities such as cafes, restaurants, markets. If you are looking for a place to live in Ibiza with your family, the safe choice is one of the apartments in San Eulalia.
This is a place with shallow crystal water, which will enable children to fully enjoy the holiday. Its beaches provide water sports services, surveillance and all the comfort that it brings in a quiet, quiet environment.
Another option that should be considered is agritourism in San Juan, Cala Lunga, San Antonio. Enjoying the best sunsets and unspoiled beaches is part of the process of vacation on this Spanish island. Crosswalks and streets with many traditions and cultures should be part of the itinerary.
Nightlife in Ibiza
The nightlife of Ibiza is one of the main reasons to visit the city. It is known for having the best nightclubs, and nightclub activities start at 12 o’clock until dawn. To make the most of this aspect of the island, you should visit:
- San Antonio: This is a legendary area where you will find trendy bars, restaurants and nightclubs. Without a doubt, this is the perfect place to dance to the rhythm of the world’s best DJ at night.
- Playa D’en Bossa: The place where the city’s largest club and disco is located. The famous Pachá, amnesia, Ushuaïa, and Space are just other options to enjoy at night.
- Ibiza Port: Since the nightlife starts at 12 o’clock in the evening, you can start earlier by visiting the most fascinating areas of the island. Before a grand party in a club or disco, you can enjoy drinks, cocktails, parades and events in it.
In short, if you want to know where to stay in Ibiza or Ibiza, this is a guide that allows you to choose the best destination. Peace, tranquility, calmness, relaxation, gatherings, sports, water activities and crazy nightlife are the characteristics of this famous Spanish island. Choose an ideal holiday and enjoy it in this part of the world. This will surprise you.